But, anyway, here are some random things to think about:
- Obama made the "executive order" that would/will allow for same-sex partners to visit each other in hospitals.
- Graham Norton, an openly gay British comedian, hosts his own talk show for the BBC. And he is hilarious and outrageous, as only a truly gay man can be.
- I am probably the only queer person in the world who doesn't love Lady GaGa. I like her, but that's about it. (I'm not that big into pop culture)
- Why are there no female hosts of network late-night shows? Do people really think women can't be funny? I mean not that the guys are that funny anyway, but... Well, besides Craig Ferguson, he's a little loony and I like that.
- Is Hunter Parrish on "Weeds" gay? I think so, but do you?
- Is there still a Logo network or did that go bye-bye?
- When will Neil Patrick Harris play a gay man on a t.v. show?