Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Mamá, I want to be without fronteras"

Can’t you see that it isn’t he who made me?
Tantas palabras atrapadas en la mente
Maybe you don’t understand, I am not bound by a man
Y si, esa sera mi suerte

No es la traición de un hombre
That makes me fall for women
Ni las cadenas de mi nombre
That make me the antonym

Of your world, which is also mine.
Cuantas veces he intentado
To erase the border, the line
Que te divide de mi lado

Quiero existir en un mundo sin lados
Where you would see me for who I am
Y no tus fallos, sueños crucificados
Where fear and confusion I could slam

Shut, forever. Sparing me the shame
De separarme de ti
Of denying my love, my life and name
De separarme de mi

No fue el abuso, ni la cólera
That made me fall in love with her
Es que aunque mi pasado no fuera
I know that I would still love her

And that’s all you need to know
No importa como nací
Or what I wear, where I go
No importa como crecí

No importa nada, más lo que me enseñaste:
Love. Without it I wouldn’t have known
Como regresarlo, pero tu me lo mostraste
Without your love I couldn’t have grown

Into the person I am today
No lo voy a combatir.
Does it really matter if I’m gay?
Con quién quiero compartir?

Pues que no puedes ver?
I have learned to be free
No puedes conocer?
It’s your love that made me

No comments:

Post a Comment